Thursday, July 14, 2011

Update

They are still trying to get my meds adjusted.  Bobby the orderly is kind of cute.  He's been kind of flirting, but he can't date or nothing. Okay, I suppose it was me flirting, but he ain't resisted it none.

Also Craig my ex has been visiting a lot. He started coming with Barbara Ellen, but he kept coming after we had another fight and she quit coming. God, I miss that man. He's opened a little bicycle shop in his garage on account of he can't drive anymore anyway.  He's real excited about it.

They say I can't be everyone's friend, but you guys are different. You're real friends. Thanks.

Your friend,
Roz

3 comments:

  1. Roz: you should sell your story, in blogspot format, to the New Yorker magazine. I'll bet they'd eat it right up! You'd be fat for Miller and Salem Lites for a day or two...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks George,
    I'm a little behind on these letters since I got out of the hospital. I been real busy. I'm back with Craig and he has a little bike frame shop in the garage and I'm helping. Mostly I've been filing. Man that's shit work on the hands. But he says maybe I can start brazing next week. Thanks for caring. It helps to know there is someone out there listening.

    Your freind Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roz: I'm hanging on every freakin' word. This story of yours could be spun into gold. I'm talkin' reality tv and east coast pussy magazines and stuff. Judge Judy and court tv is for has-bins--I mean you're bigger than that...

    Babe--get off the needle for a day or so and you'll know I'm talkin' the Gospel truth.

    ReplyDelete